Sullivan Super Service is hiring a Drain/Camera Salesperson!
Work for the industry leader for residential services in Allegheny County!
Our client has been in business since 1964 and emphasizes on-going training and professional development. Room for growth and upward mobility with this rapidly growing company. They set the standard for residential service companies!
This is a perfect job for:
Someone with a positive attitude who is open-minded and willing to learn! If you are coachable, have experience selling in the residential service industry, and have experience with one call closing then WE WILL TRAIN you!
As an experienced drain/camera specialist you will:
Diagnose residential sewer and drain plumbing systems, consult customers on their needs and wants, advise customers on safety concerns regarding their home’s water, sewer, and drain systems and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
- Complete inspection of customer's sewer lines and drains using a video recording monitor and camera reel
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-maintained truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows, and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, customer feedback, and option sheets.
- Follow up on company generated sales leads using strong relationship building skills with new and existing residential customers
- Generate sales revenue through new account targets
- Coordinate follow-up with the sales team
- Manage the on-boarding and follow up process with new clients
- Prepare and ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Collaborate with team members, providing pertinent information and assisting in the sales process
- Manage time effectively to meet and exceed deadlines to ensure availability for additional projects
- At least 3+ years of experience in an inside or outside sales
- Previous drain/sewer plumbing experience a plus
- A mechanical and technical aptitude
- Clean, safe driving record
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communications
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively
- Strong desire to improve professionally
- Team player
- Successful track record as a sales closer
- Show enthusiasm and support for the company, culture, and team
- Outgoing personality with a strong orientation toward customer service and team building
- Must retain a high level of flexibility and resourceful problem solving
- Effective time management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Competitive Pay
- Year-Round Work
- 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance for the Entire Family
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Positive Team Atmosphere
- Paid Uniforms
- Company Cell Phone
- Company Vehicle Provided
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.